Preguntas sobre nuestro Hotel
PREGUNTAS SOBRE NUESTRO HOTEL
En esta página encontrarás un conjunto de preguntas y respuestas para resolver todas tus dudas.
- What time is check-in?
Check-in is from 4pm.
- Can I arrive at the hotel before check-in time?
Yes, you can arrive before the official check-in time. If you arrive earlier, you can leave your luggage in the left-luggage office and enjoy the facilities. When the room is ready, you will be notified and you will be able to enter the room.
- What time is check-out?
Check-out is at 12 noon at the latest
- Can I stay at the hotel on the day of departure?
If you want to stay longer in the hotel after 12 noon, you can leave your luggage in the left-luggage office and leave the hotel later. You can continue to enjoy the swimming pool, restaurant, access to the beach and the common areas. We have courtesy toilets if you wish to change or take a shower.
- Can I bring food and/or drink from outside the hotel?
No, it is strictly forbidden to bring food or drink from outside the hotel
- If I book half board, can I choose lunch or dinner?
Half Board includes breakfast and dinner. It is not changeable. We also have a half board with lunch option which includes breakfast and lunch.
- Is the Wellness Area included?
It is not included in the price of the reservation, except for the rates that explicitly indicate it. It can be booked as an extra service to the stay.
- Do I have to book the thermal circuit?
Yes, we advise you to book in advance to ensure availability. Reservations can be made through firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the reservations department on 965841200. If you are already staying at the hotel, you can make your reservation at the Guest Experience desk.
- Is the parking free of charge?
There is an extensive free car park. We also have a covered car park for €5 per night where prior reservation is required. We also have a section for the use of electric charging which costs 8€ per night.
- Is there an electric car charging station?
Yes, we have a charging area for electric cars, it is inside the covered parking, the cost for the electric charge is 3€/night, in total 8€/night.
- Are pets allowed?
No, pets are not allowed.
- Does the hotel have a pool towel service?
Yes, we have pool towels available in our hotel.
- Can I store medicines / food / drinks in a hotel fridge or freezer?
No, under no circumstances will these products be stored on the hotel premises.
- Is the pool heated?
The pool is outdoor and is at room temperature.
- Does the hotel have entertainment?
During the summer season, we have entertainment activities for children.
- Does the hotel have a babysitting service?
No, there is no babysitting service.
- Does the hotel have an airport transfer service?
Yes, we work with an external company and we can book a transfer service both to the airport and to Alicante train station (minimum 2 days in advance). The price of this service is not included in the reservation unless it is explicitly indicated in the rate. It has an additional cost. For reservations, please contact us at email@example.com
- Is there a 24h reception?
Yes, we have a receptionist available 24 hours a day to assist you.
- Are there massage services?
We have a Beauty Center located on the 4th floor. You can see the treatments available and book them at http://beatrizbeautycenter.es
- If I bring a bike, where can I store it?
You can store it in our BIKE POINT. This is a specialised area for cyclists and has a bike pressure washer, tool bench, washing machine, changing rooms and a cycle vending machine.
- Is it possible to use the swimming pool without staying at the hotel?
No, the use is exclusive for guests staying or booking a Balinese bed.