Cap Negret Hotel Official Website
Access and use of the website, whether for the purpose of browsing its pages or to formalise an online booking of its rooms, grants the visitor to the Website the condition of User. This action involves the full, unreserved acceptance of these conditions of use by the User. If you do not accept these conditions, please do not use the Website.
If Personal Details are required while accessing the Website in order to provide you with our services, this will be done in accordance with the following premises:
I. Identification of the data controller.
- Data Controller: CAP NEGRET, SA
- Address: PTDA. CAP NEGRET, 7 (03590) ALTEA -ALICANTE-
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +34 965 84 12 00
- Data protection contact: email@example.com
CAP NEGRET, SA is the data controller responsible for the data of a personal nature collected from the forms stored on this Website.
The owner of the data guarantees and is liable in any case for the certainty, truthfulness, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the data of a personal nature supplied through the forms, undertaking to notify CAP NEGRET, SA of any changes in order to maintain the quality of the data.
The purpose for collecting this data is:
- to provide information, in response to your website enquiries from the different customer contact forms and sections, about the accommodation and tourist services managed by AP NEGRET, SA.
- To manage the reservation of beds and additional services requested by the User of the Website.
- To send you our newsletter once you have subscribed to our newsletter service or after authorising us to send you commercial communications on any of the forms that you have completed. We remind you that You can unsubscribe at any time and from the communications themselves.
- To handle your curriculum details through the “Work with us” section in order to process your participation in recruitment processes for the establishment belonging to the company CAP NEGRET SA.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the unambiguous consent that you express when you:
- mark your consent for the sending of advertising and our newsletters
- and the acceptance of the general conditions of contract during the implementation of the bed reservation contract.
Your data may be communicated to:
- Public Authorities, regulators, government bodies or courts in situations that require it by Law.
- Third entities (e.g. Transport companies, leisure activity companies,...) when required for the correct provision of services contracted by the customer and which form part of a holiday package.
- Entities that supply us with support services in order to be able to correctly offer you our service and those who have data processing contracts, such as consultancy, technology, IT companies...
The User is informed that, in accordance with the principle of limitation of the period of preservation, the data collected will solely and exclusively be processed for the necessary period of time and for the purposes for which it was collected at any time. The data will therefore be kept in a way that enables the identification of the individuals for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the processing of the personal data.
You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are processing personal data concerning you, or not. As the individual concerned, you have the right to access your personal information, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate information or, if applicable, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the information is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it to exercise or defend complaints. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may oppose the processing of your information. We will stop processing the data, except for on compelling legitimate grounds or to exercise or defend against potential complaints.
Where the processing of your data is based on your consent, you may withdraw it at any time.
In situations where the law so provides, you will have the right to the portability of the data, which means that you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, that we are processing, and to store it on your own device. This right also enables you to request that we send your data to another data controller.
In addition, if you believe that there is a problem or issue in relation to the data processing, you can contact the entity via the correspondence address stated in this document, and in any case, you have the right to file a claim with the Supervisory Authority for the protection of data of a personal nature, which in Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The exercising of rights is personal, so you will need to send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of your DNI (ID).
VII. Legislative changes
CAP NEGRET, SA reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to changes in legislation or case law.